Do you want a free Thanksgiving dinner from Ibotta this year? It is easy to do. Find out how below.
I love the Ibotta app. If you have never used it, essentially it is a rebate app that rewards you for purchasing certain products.
Think the new face of coupons. You simply add offers, buy the product, scan your receipt and your rebate will be added within a few hours to days.
Once you get $20 in your account, you can cash out with Paypal or a variety of gift cards. It is easy, trustworthy & really works.
And for a limited time, you can get a free Thanksgiving dinner from Ibotta at Walmart.
(Affiliate Links are used in this post. A small commission may be paid to me at no extra cost to you and that helps to support this page. Please see my disclosures page for additional information.)
Free Thanksgiving Dinner From Ibotta
Getting your free Thanksgiving dinner from Ibotta is really easy.
- Go to Ibotta.com and sign up for a free account if you don’t already have one from your computer.
- A pop up for the Free Thanksgiving Dinner will pop up.
- Follow the directions to link your Walmart account with Ibotta.
- Once Linked, you can add the free Thanksgiving items online or on your Ibotta Mobile App.
- Add them to your Walmart grocery pickup cart.
- Once you checkout and have your groceries delivered or picked up, your rebate will automatically deposit within 24 hours.
What Free Thanksgiving Food Items Do You Get?
It really is a complete free Thanksgiving dinner from Ibotta. Here are the items that you will receive to feed a crowd of 5 people.
- Free 2 Liter Coca-Cola
- Free Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom
- Free Great Value Stuffing Mix
- Free Great Value Fine Green Beans*
- Free Great Value Cranberry Sauce
- Free French’s Original Crispy Fried Onions
- Free McCormick Gravy Packet
- Free Idahoan Mashed Potatoes
- Free Butterball Turkey Roast (3 lbs)*
*Items with a * are approved and on plan for Trim Healthy Mama.
The total value of this free meal is $20.91! What a great freebie that I think will help a lot of people during this busy and expensive holiday season.
Make sure you sign up soon because it says that supplies are limited. Always check the app before you purchase to make sure the deal is still available.
Foods that I don’t Eat
Since I am a follower of the Trim Healthy Mama diet, there are several things that I don’t eat that are included in this free meal.
If you are in the same boat, you can always grab them anyway and donate them. Food pantries have been seeing record usage thanks to COVID so I’m sure they would appreciate the donation.
It is an easy way to give to those in need.
Join my Facebook group for more money saving deals – Protecting Your THM Pennies.
Leave a Reply