These 2 ingredient air fryer Snickers bring the county fair to your kitchen in less than 10 minutes.
Is there anyone out there that doesn’t love fair food?
The blooming onions, pronto pups, chicken on a stick and turkey legs are some of my favorite savory dishes. But if you know me, you know I’m really there for the sweets.
Funnel cakes, ice cream, cotton candy and just about any candy, cookie or Twinkie you can dream up – deep fried!
When I was pregnant with my daughter, I literally dreamed about fair food. And since these 2 Ingredient Air Fryer Snickers are puffed up in the air fryer instead of grease, they are ever so slightly better for you than the real deal at the fair.
See how I made you feel good about this delicious dessert? That’s what friends are for.
Affiliate Links are used in this post. A small commission may be paid to me at no extra cost to you and that helps to support this page. Please see my disclosures page for additional information.
2 Ingredient Air Fryer Snickers Bundles
These little bundles of yumminess will make any day a little more of a celebration. The crescent dough puffs up and gives you that deep fried feel while the Snickers inside gets all gooey and melted.
Enough talk, let’s get to the recipe so that you can have a 2 Ingredient Air Fryer Snickers on your plate in just a couple of minutes.
What You Need:
- Mini Snickers
- 1 Container Crescent Roll Dough
- Air Fryer
Directions for Fried Snickers Bars
Preheat your Air Fryer for 3-5 minutes at 350 degrees.
Lay one crescent roll triangle flat.
Place 2 unwrapped mini Snickers or one fun size in the center of the roll.
Fold the crescent roll around the Snickers to create a bundle.
Pinch all the sides together to create a seal.
Place the bundles into the air fryer.
Cook for 6 minutes at 350 degrees.
Flip the bundles and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Optional: Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
How to Amp Up The Wow Factor
For an even more decadent dessert, brush the fried snickers with some melted butter using a pastry brush before dusting with powdered sugar.
More Fun Dessert Treats:
Nutella & Strawberry Puff Pastry
No Bake Dulce De Leche Caramel Pie
- 1 Package Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 16 Mini Snickers (Unwrapeed)
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar *Optional for dusting
- Preheat the Air Fryer for 3-5 Minutes at 350 Degrees.
- Place one crescent roll triangle flat on a cutting board.
- Place 2 mini Snickers in the large part of the crescent roll.
- Using your fingers, fold and pinch the dough until the candy is covered with dough. Be careful to ensure that you "seal" the seams by pinching the dough. This will prevent the chocolate from spilling out during the frying process.
- Place each bundle into the air fryer.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 6 minutes.
- Since the bundles are too heavy, they won't fly around in the air fryer. After 6 minutes, flip each bundle and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving if desired. Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply