Last Updated on
Do you want to build a snowman? If you have a Frozen obsessed little one you probably can’t count the number of times that you have heard that! Check out the ultimate Frozen gift guide for all things Anna, Elsa & Olaf!
(Affiliate Links are used in this post. A small commission may be paid to me at no extra cost to you and that helps to support this page. Please see my disclosures page for additional information.)
When I set out to write the ultimate Frozen gift guide, I decided I would start with the Frozen things that my kids personally own and then move on to cool things I found online. Shock and a little embarrassment came when I discovered just how many Frozen products that we own.
My name is Stacy and my daughter is Frozen obsessed. There I said it. I thought we just liked Frozen but apparently we deserve a place in that obsessed category. Anna is the favorite in our house but Elsa certainly has made an appearance (and the rest of the gang).
And in honor of Frozen 2 being released on 11/22/19, I have updated this post to include all of the newest Frozen toys, clothes and stocking stuffers!
The Ultimate Frozen Gift Guide
Use the ultimate Frozen gift guide to find gifts for the kid that wants and needs everything Frozen. From Frozen toys to clothing to everyday essentials there is something for everyone! Pick out the perfect gift for a Frozen birthday party or a great Christmas present.
- Frozen Girls Light Up Tennis Shoes – Fun Fact: I swore I would never buy light up shoes. Never say never right? My daughter loves these and they are good quality.
- Frozen Princess Socks – my little one loves to wear these on “Silly Sock” day at mother’s day out. We have the Anna ones of course but they also have an Elsa pair.
- Frozen Boot Slippers – These are so cute. I can never keep socks on my kids in the winter. Maybe these would encourage them!
- Frozen Watercolors Paint Book – my daughter starting liking these types of books when she was 3-4. We have had lots of different characters and this Frozen one was entertaining for her. She loves to paint the coloring book pages and hang them on the fridge.
- Frozen Aquabeads Refill – Did you have perler beads as a kid? The aquabeads remind of that in a slightly easier for the parent format. Fair warning, if these beads spill it is a mess! But it is fun and my daughter loved the Frozen theme. You will need a starter kit to go with this if you don’t already have one. And here is the Frozen II version!
- Frozen Imagine Ink Book – Another childhood memory for me. These are such fun little books with the “magic” marker. The price point is great too!
- Frozen Crayola Color Wonder – Coloring is one of my kid’s favorite activities. We love the color wonder products and this Frozen inspired set is no exception.
- Frozen 2 Necklace Activity Set – This is the coolest toy at such a reasonable price. You string the beads, add your Frozen charm and wear your creation. Then just undo the clasp to make new creations over and over again.
- .Frozen Divided Zak Plates – the zak brand has the best kid plates in my humble opinion. They hold up in the dishwasher and still look new years later. Not to mention that they make meal time fun!
- Frozen Thermos – My daughter takes this to school at least twice a week. We fill it with chicken nuggets, pizza, ABC’s & 123’s and even milk with cereal on the side.
- Frozen Backpack – Make school a little more fun with this cute bag. We had a Frozen backpack last year for school and used it every day!
- Frozen Nap Mat – these are the best! Lightly padded and with a built in pillow and soft blanket. My little one has been using this at mother’s day out for 2 years.
- Frozen Child Luggage – we actually have just a princess version of this but my kids use these for overnight trips to grandma’s. They are the perfect size for a few outfits and your favorite stuffed animal.
Stocking Stuffers Under $10
The ultimate Frozen gift guide wouldn’t be complete without some inexpensive stocking stuffers! And don’t forget to grab a Frozen stocking too!
- Frozen Book – A book is always a great stocking stuffer! Inexpensive, educational and fun!
- Elsa Squishy Jewelry Bead Kit – This looks fun and is the perfect size for a stocking.
- Frozen II Lipgloss Set
- Elsa High Heels
- Frozen 2 Sunglasses – Perfectly practical Stocking Stuffer.
- Frozen 2 Uno Game – A classic game with your favorite Frozen II characters
- Frozen 2 Rubbing Art
- Da Bomb Frozen Bath Bomb
- Frozen Reusable Sticker Play Scene
- Frozen Color By Number – my 5 year old loves color by numbers!
- Frozen Magic Ink Book – With Mess free marker – kids are happy and mom is too.
- Frozen II Fizzy Charm Surprise – My daughter loves all types of surprise blind bags. This one makes a cute necklace.
- Peel N Stick Frozen Puzzle – This is a cute mosaic style craft, perfect for a stocking.
- Frozen Earrings
- Frozen Nail Polish Set
Pretend & Imaginative Play
- Frozen Hopper Ball – Toys that double as energy release agents always get an extra star! These are great for those super cold Frozen like days outside when you can’t get out. The kids can bounce inside with minimal damage to your stuff. We don’t own this but every time we go to our local children’s museum both of my kids love the hopper balls.
- Frozen Lip Gloss & Nail Polish Set – My daughter was just using this nail polish last night. It is a cute set that allows your little girl to pretend she is her favorite princess.
- Frozen Mirror & Lipstick – The mirror is a hit. Even my one year old son loves making it light up. It is a toy so the mirror is a stick on reflective which I like because my crazy baby would have a glass mirror broken in about 10 seconds.
- Frozen Bath Bomb – Pretend your tub has turned into a Frozen wonderland. My little princess is obsessed with bath bombs. I think this would be a great stocking stuffer! And it is handmade in TX!
- Anna & Elsa Cool Tunes Sing Along Boombox – My daughter has the older model of this item. She used to walk around singing “Let It Go” in the microphone at the top of her lungs. I like that it is portable and easy for a 2-3 year old to carry around.
- Anna Coronation Costume – We have so many Anna dress up gowns. My little one was Anna for Halloween one year and still likes to dress up as her favorite princess.
- Elsa Costume – This is on the Christmas list this year. Ya’ll this is going on a 3 year Frozen obsession. I can’t wait to see what happens next year when movie #2 releases. Check out how we organize our Princess dress collection here!
- Frozen Small Doll Collection – My daughter got this for her birthday and loves using this set to play in slime and playdough. They are small, figurine type dolls that fit in the palm of an adult hand. As a mom, I like these because although they are small, they are not dinky. They are chunky little figurines and we haven’t had one break yet (despite the slime plunges that they take often).
- Frozen Elsa Magnetic Doll – Dress Elsa up in tons of different ways. My daughter enjoys this quiet time activity while her brother is napping. And if you are more into Anna, she has a magnetic doll set too. This one does have quite a few small pieces, so keep that in mind if your little one still puts things in his/her mouth.
- Anna Baby Doll– We have the set with Anna & Elsa.
- Frozen Bowling Set – These little bowling sets are great for indoor fun on a rainy day.
- Frozen Tent – Tents are just fun period.
- Frozen Magnetic Activity Scene – This is another good travel toy. We have used this on car trips and plane rides.
- Frozen Pie Face – the popular game with an Olaf twist.
- Frozen Operation – A game that is fun through the ages. Did you have operation when you were younger?
- Anna Barbie Type Doll – There is also an Elsa. My daughter likes to play with these in her doll house.
- Anna Lego Set – Legos are on my 4 (almost 5) year old’s Christmas list this year. Since this is her favorite Princess, we may have to give it a try.
- Frozen Look & Find – Your kids can never have too many books! Reading is so important and i love the look and find interaction that this one provides. If you want to see our Frozen Christmas books, check out our Christmas book advent calendar tradition.
- Frozen Puzzle Set – We have this item in the Peppa Pig version. I cut the picture off the back, put the picture and the corresponding pieces into a ziplock bag and then store all the pieces in the wooden box. It makes it easy to keep the puzzles separated.
- Olaf Play Doh Set – Play doh is a great way to encourage the imagination and sensory development of young kids. If your frozen obsession is a snowman, this is for you.
- Frozen Matching Game – Challenge your child’s memory with this fun game featuring your favorite Frozen gang.
Frozen Clothing And Accessories
- Anna Hat with Braids – This was another birthday gift from a friend. It always gets cute comments when we are out and is a fun way to “dress up” without actually wearing a costume out. It is all about compromises when it comes to little princesses isn’t it! There is an Elsa option too.
- Frozen Panties – A practical gift that is still fun for the recipient is the best.
- Long Sleeve Elsa Nightgown – No better way to sleep than in an Elsa gown.
- Frozen Hair Clips – Cute clips that would be great to add on to a gift or a stocking stuffer.
- Elsa Robe – This looks nice and warm for chilly winter mornings.
- Gloves and Hat Combo – There are several different character choices. I love hats and gloves as a practical Christmas gift.
Target even has matching family Olaf pajamas that are really cute if you want to wear matching Frozen pjs on Christmas morning.
Ultimate Frozen Gifts
- Frozen Castle Playset – My friend at work sent me me this when her granddaughters outgrew it. We have had it for a little over a year and it is still in great shape so I would say that it is a good quality item. If you are looking for a dollhouse at a lower price, this one is cute and less than $50. And here is the brand new Frozen 2 Dollhouse.
- Frozen Bike – My 4 year old is in need of a new bike this year and she may just get this one for her Birthday! i think she would love the little doll sleigh on the back.
- Frozen Jeep – My Dad and Stepmom bought my daughter a power wheels toy when she was 2. We still laugh at how now 2.5 years later, she can finally use it! We don’t own this Frozen version but it is very cool and would be super exciting to a Frozen fan.
- Frozen Table, Chairs & Toy Organizer – I love this because it doubles as a gift for kid and parent. Kiddos love a table meant just for them. Use it for home picnics, to color or play. The toy organizer displays our favorite Frozen characters so maybe just maybe the kids will pick up their stuff off the ground and put it in the toy box? Wishful thinking?
- Frozen Sofa – Ultimate doesn’t have to mean expensive! This is less than $40 and will be a favorite. My mother in law sent a vintage kids couch down for us recently and my kids go crazy for it and it doesn’t even have a Frozen princess or queen! Read the reviews, looks like this is best for small kids.
- Olaf Snow Cone Maker – Do you want to build a ….. snow cone? Oh my gosh, I know some kids (and a hubby) that would love to have a snow cone maker at home. Especially one shaped like Olaf!
- Frozen Ride on Sleigh – My daughter saw this on the computer screen and was losing it. “I want that!”
- Olaf Inflatable – Wow your kids or grandkids with this Olaf inflatable. My kids go crazy for inflatables!
- Frozen Ball Pit – A ball pit is every toddler’s dream!
- Frozen 6V Quad ATV – This is a great ride on toy for kids as young as 18 Months. My 2 year old loves riding this toy (we have a different character for him but it is the same toy). The battery stays charged pretty well for lots of use before you have to recharge. It is small enough to ride in your house (things I said I’d never do) or outside in the driveway.
I hope the ultimate Frozen gift guide helps you to find the perfect present for your little Frozen fan. I am off to see if we can find some of our Frozen items to donate to make room for the new items that my baby girl is wanting for her birthday and Christmas this year.
And if you have any other little girls in your life that love the LOL Surprise dolls, check out this Ultimate LOL Doll Guide. Tons of LOL stuff to make your little one happy.