Find tons of preschool Easter basket fillers under $5 for both boys and girls!
When you have a bunch of Easter baskets to fill, being frugal in the process is something that our Easter bunny needs to do! We have 5 baskets to fill with the new baby this year so I decided to come up with some items under $5 that could be used to fill those baskets.
The list in this post is geared towards your preschool babies aged 3-5. Don’t forget to check out the Infant Basket fillers under $5 if you have a baby under 1. And since we literally still have Halloween candy hanging around our house, I am leaving candy off this list. No need to worry, I am sure some chocolate bunnies will find their way into the baskets but I want to focus on non-candy items for this list.
Affiliate Links are used in this post. A small commission may be paid to me at no extra cost to you and that helps to support this page. Please see my disclosures page for additional information.
Preschool Basket Fillers Under $5:
- Unicorn Sunglasses for Girls and Blue Baby Shark Sunglasses for Boys!
- Crayola Color Wonder Coloring Kits – Vampirina or PJ Masks – I love the size of these, great to throw in your purse or diaper bag for restaurant entertainment.
- Play-Doh Multi Pack
- Egg Shaped Sidewalk Chalk and this Avengers Chalk is perfect for your superhero fan.
- Bath Crayons
- Crayola Bath Bombs – to turn their bath water fun colors! The pretty colors will look great in a basket too!
- Critter Shaped Water Squirters – Fun for backyard or pool play.
- Toothbrush – A new toothbrush with their favorite Princess or Peppa Pig on it is needed after all that candy!
- Bunny Ears Headband
- Water Bottle with Frozen or Paw Patrol characters.
- Peppa Pig Divided Plate
- Trolls Blind Bag – I really do not get the blind bags but my preschooler LOVES them.
- Flamingo Sand Bucket – Fun if you have a summer beach trip planned. They have a dinosaur option too.
- Mini Sand Vehicles – I am planning to use these in our sand/water table
- Paint Your Own Easter Canvas – They have several different choices, cute inexpensive craft. Add some paint or Markers for a complete Easter Art experience. Only $1 Each!
- Spring Girls Bunny Tee or Boys Cool Lemonade Tee
- Bouncy Balls – this comes in a multipack so it is good if you have multiple baskets or Eggs to fill.
- 252 Spring Sticker Bucket
- Berenstain Bears & the Easter Story Book – Reminds us of the reason we celebrate Easter
- Emoji Stickers or Spa/Makeup Stickers
- Shopkins – I do not understand the appeal of these either but my 4 year old is obsessed.
- Barbie Color N Style Purse – little purse craft kit that you color and bedazzle
- Confetti Eggs – These look like fun to smash outside!
- Mini Jenga Game
- Crayola Washable Paint
- Baby Doll Accessory Kit – we always need extra bottles and pacifiers for my daughter’s “girls”
- Squid Disk Pool Toy
- Lego Artic Ice Glider
- Sand Tools – Another toy we will use in our sand/water table until our beach vacay
- Silly Scents Markers
- Hatchimals 2 Pack
- Paw Patrol Bubble Glove – Perfect for outdoor fun
- Spring Colored Jump Ropes
- Playground Kickball
- Pool Sword Splash Toy
- Plastic Bat & Ball
- DIY Slime Kit
- DIY Stress Balls
- Friendship Bracelet Kit
If you need other ideas, check out this list of personalized items for the Easter basket for kids. And if you have teen girls at your house, here are tons of teen personalized items they will love too.